how about the international justice league of super acquaintances
- me: i want a hot body
- me: does nothing to achieve this
Seriously, half of the instruments he can play I’ve never even heard of
- her: Is the green guy a bad guy?
- me: Not really. His name is Loki.
- her: Logi?
- me: Low-key
- her: Loki? Ok.
- her: I like Loki.
- her: Is Thor a princess?
- her: Thor gets hit by cars a lot.
- her: WHY IS LOKI BLUE
- her: Is it because he's sad?
- her: Poor Loki.
- her: Can we have him?
- her: Thor and that girl are gonna get married
- her: Is Loki bad now?
- me: Yup.
- her: He likes being bad.
- her: Because he likes his spear.
- her: and his helmet.
- her: Thor wants to stop Loki right?
- me: Yes he does.
- her: But- Thor doesn't want to kill Loki.
- her: Because Thor loves Loki a lot.
- her: No! Did Loki die?!
- her: But I liked Loki...
- her: I bet Thor misses him,
- her: I miss him.
Alright, let’s talk about jobs.
Mitt Romney didn’t create jobs as Governor of Massachusetts (whether he contributed to stagnating growth is up for debate)
as has become so apparent in this nation Being Rich =/= Job Creator.
So… what do you want to talk about now?
shoutout to the kid that whispers the answer to you when the teacher calls on you but you weren’t paying attention
That kid is me
I think this is a more accurate picture of Keith from that era ;)